Friday, July 10, 2015

Our American Made Nomination is LIVE!!!

Imagine if a MAJOR magazine like Martha Stewart Living published an ad for an Heirloom, Non-GMO Seed Company???  

Can you imagine what could (and would) happen to the Anti-GMO, Pro-Organic movement?  The impact on sustainable growing and the increase in organic home gardeners???

IF we win this, then it will be a reality!!!


Below is a link to my American Made profile. I need as many FB and Twitter shares as possible. I have to "get noticed" to be a finalist. 


Out of about 10 thousand small business people, 500 are finalists. Of those finalist, 8 winners are chosen by select judges.


This is my third year and Last year I was a finalist.

It was awesome!!!

To help me get noticed, please click the link below and use the social media share buttons (don't just share this post).  You can do this every day (or just once).  Thanks a bunch!!!




Martha Stewart - American Made 2015 - Nominee Badge

No comments: