Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I get by with a Little Help from my Friends

I've met so many amazing people since I started blogging and since I opened Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  Many of you I have never met but still consider friends.  Sharing organic gardening info is so much fun but introducing YOU to new and chemical-free, eco-friendly goodies is my favorite!

Today I'm talking about Kelani Organics.  I met Kelly a few years ago through Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  Earlier this year we had an opportunity to offer a giveaway of her goodies.

At the moment I am using Ache-Away and Lemongrass Natural Deodorant.  
About Ache-Away: Sore Muscle and Joint Oil Rub - 2oz
This wonderful organic vegan oil is helpful for achy muscles, arthritis and joint pain (including carpel tunnel), and will help provide non-toxic pain relief.


From Kelly...
Kelly in her first booth at a Charity Event for a friend with cancer

Trying to help others live a less toxic lifestyle...

About 3 years ago I met a woman who helped me realize that organic and natural is the only way we can be our healthiest "selfs".

I started growing my own organic foods and herbs, researching all I could about how to live a less toxic lifestyle.

I started making products for my family and that turned into friends asking me to make things for them as well.

I absolutely LOVE helping others achieve a healthier lifestyle and am constantly learning and growing my knowledge about new ways to improve the world around me.

I have worked (and currently work) for an e-commerce company for 4 years now and I'm hoping that one day I can make a full-time company of this passion I have for Organic and Natural products.

I've always been crafty and making things to help others soothes my soul.

I hope you enjoy my products as much as I enjoy making them.

Please don't ever hesitate to contact me for questions, concerns, custom made products, or anything else you might want to know.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Much Aloha,
Kelly 
So let's talk goodies...I'm making up my wishlist right now!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/188665625/yoga-mat-cleaner-spray-vegan?ref=shop_home_feat_1
The Yoga Mat Cleaner spray is an excellent choice.
"When was the last time you cleaned and disinfected your yoga mat?? I bet you don't want to be doing downward dog and smelling your own old sweat instead of being able to concentrate on your yoga practice and meditation."
The Lavender Organic Sugar Scrub comes in a 16 ounce recycled container.  "Use this Gentle Exfoliating and moisturizing organic sugar scrub on those rough body parts, feet, legs, knees, elbows, or whole body with the soothing scent of Pure Lavender."
**If you have a nut-allergy THIS is a great product for you as it contains grapeseed oil**
Organic Sugar Scrubs also come in Peppermint, Lemongrass, Citrus Blend, Juniper Berry and Rosemary/Lavender.  Kelly also takes special orders so feel free to message her with your order request!  

Many of the Organic and Natural products at Kelani Organics are also Vegan.  How cool is that?  Check out the Natural Air & Fabric Spray
 Disinfect your home, fabrics, and linens with this Natural Room Freshener which is a blend of powerhouse oils to "Steal those germs away" (same blend as another popular oil blend which can't be named) Great for your office or work environment too!

Check out Kelly's facebook page and give her a like.  Tell her Mary sent you!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Love Kelly and her products! I am waiting for more in the mail as we speak! :-) Thanks for sharing today and have a great day.

Debra said...

I am featuring this post on my blog today at Tuesdays with a Twist. Love her products! :-)