Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Features and Reviews! Life is GOOD!

Good morning and Happy Hump Day!

I am so excited and honored by the recent activity in the blogosphere.  I have been featured AND reviewed!

First the feature at  
Feeding Big: Top 10 Favorites from In and Out of the Kitchen





I love to share links at Feeding Big!

And now for the Reviews!!!  Earlier this year I sent out a few seed packet out the Lisa @ The Self-Sufficient HomeAcre.  I didn't know what to expect since I had never really done this before.  I LOVE heirloom seeds.  Sharing info on growing non-GMO plants is on of my passions!  I was just happy to share seeds with a fellow blogger/grower.

Imagine my surprise when Lisa posted not 1...not 2...but 5 separate reviews!!!!  Woohoo!

photo courtesy of Lisa @The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
photo courtesy of Lisa @ The Self Sufficient HomeAcre





Stop by The Self Sufficient HomeAcre and say hi to Lisa.  
Her blog is amazing!

I feel so blessed!  All of this attention but I really can't take all the credit.  HEIRLOOM Seeds ROCK!!!  I love planting non-gmo seeds that can be traced to (sometimes) 400 years ago.  Growing my own veggies...Even pulling weeds makes me feel Good!

1 comment:

Black Fox Homestead said...

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing this with us at the HomeAcre Hop!