Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm a Rebel! GMO Free Worldwide

This is HUGE!!!  Did you read Genetic Roulette?  Are you Ready?

We have created a NEW facebook page for GMO Free Worldwide!





If you read my last post Genetic Roulette you know that I am obssessed passionate about all things non-gmo.  I feel that it is a VERY important part of our lives since most of us eat every day.  Right?  I feel that it is MY RIGHT to know what is in my food.

So here's the scoop...
If you have a moment, would you please "like" our brand new fb page GMO Free Worldwide and pass it on.  Any extra exposure is greatly appreciated.  We'll also share this info on Mary's fb page!
 

We have prepared an outline for GMO Free Worldwide and I'd be happy to share it if you send me an email.  If you post about GMO Free Worldwide please send me a link so I can give you a shout out and share on our fb page.

You might also be interested in the Food Revolution Summit 2013 April 27-May 5th. Details at It's Your Life
http://yourlife7.blogspot.com/2013/04/food-revolution-summit-free-webcast.html


It doesn't matter if this is the FIRST time you have ever heard of a GMO.  It's okay if you don't know why GMOs are bad for your health and the environment.  There is plenty of information out there.  
We created the fb page to SHARE and network.  

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  
You can email me at mari_backtonature@yahoo.com 

 Sharing at The HomeAcre Hop and HERE.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Found it through the Friday Chaos blog hop! New follower:)
Brittney

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

Thanks so much for this post - I totally agree!
I "liked" the GMO facebook page as well as your fb page.
Found this post on Photo Friday.
Thanks again - your posts are always amazing!
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.com

Mommy Evolution said...

Thanks for linking up to Friday Flash Blog. Have a wonderful and happy weekend :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing on Frugal Fit Family Friday Linky Party! I liked your FB page and hope to get some good tips because I am working on getting my household eating better.
www.leahinspired.com

Unknown said...

Found you through the Funny Baby Videos Silly Sunday Blog Hop.

Becca said...

Going to go like the page. Thanks for sharing :)

cooking with curls said...

I completely agree!!! I am off to like your facebook page :)

Mamal Diane said...

How exciting! Thanks for making the page. On my way to Like it now :) Thanks for sharing at The Gathering Spot. Have a wonderful week :)

Heidi's Wanderings said...

GMO's can't be a positive thing for the world. Hope you have a great day.

Heidi’s Wanderings

Black Fox Homestead said...

I was happy to like your page. Thanks for sharing this at the HomeAcre Hop! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow:
http://blackfoxhomestead.com/the-homeacre-hop/