Monday, January 28, 2013

I Finally Reached 300 Followers!!!

LOVE the Purple Opal Basil
WOOHOO!  I love you guys...Seriously!  I am thrilled that you've taken the time to follow and read the organic gardening, DIY and herbal posts.

I'm on a bit of an herbal-remedy-sharing kick lately.  Have you noticed?
Fresh Basil Tincture
Homemade Chamomile Tincture
Homemade Cayenne tincture
Cayenne Pepper and Lemon "Immunity Juice"

I'm working on an Allergy mixture at the moment which I'll try to get finished up by the end of the day.

ALSO, I'm working on a big giveaway to celebrate reaching 250 "likes" on facebook (once I get there).  
If you have a moment, check out Mary's facebook page.
HOMEGROWN Baked Acorn Squash

Last but certainly not least...If you are looking to start a veggie/herb garden or expand your current garden, 
please check out 
Mary's Heirloom Seeds.  
We are a "mom and pop" company (I'm Mary).  



I package ALL of the seed packs by hand once orders are place.  We include free seed pack on orders over $15 and shipping is FREE!

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY MONDAY! 

2 comments:

Isobel Morrell said...

Congratulations on reaching 300 followers! Am so nearly there, but not quite!! Working on it though.

Continuing good luck with your seed packets etc.!

Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi and congratulations! I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

The Three Whiskateers
http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/