Sunday, November 27, 2011

November has been a busy Month

I'm back from San Diego!  I had the best of intentions to post recipes but it was busy in San Diego.  My nieces and nephew are getting so big and they are beautiful!

While I was away my hubby took such good care of the garden.  I am so proud of him!

The Hungarian Heart tomatoes are doing wonderful.

My 2 Jalapeno Peppers and hanging in there.  Each has a single pepper growing.


I'm shocked!  My first attempt at Huckleberries and it seems to be a success.
First Huckleberry Harvest
I have 4 Eggplants but no fruit.  I'm looking forward to beautiful purple fruit!

Last but certainly not least are my Beets and Swiss Chard.  I planted these babies in a tuffbin and they seem to be doing quite well.  I've never grown beets before and I'm so excited to make fresh beet salad.

No comments: